Holy Fire Reiki
“It’s as if God has breathed new life into Reiki.”
~ Laurelle Shanti Gaia
(Bryce’s Reiki Master teacher)
The energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness than any energy we have encountered before. Some of its attributes include:
- Work continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
Holy Fire Definition
The use of the word holy in the name Holy Fire is not intended to have a religious meaning. The word holy has as its root meaning to be whole and complete and this is how it is used in Holy Fire. Therefore, Holy Fire is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Attunements are the process where the Reiki teacher initiates the student into various levels during a training class. With Holy Fire Reiki, the Level I, Level II and Advanced Reiki Training (ART) attunements are called Placements. At the master level, they’re called Ignitions. Since the first experiences with Holy Fire, we have noted that the attunements for all levels are considerably different from what we have previously experienced. They’re at a much higher frequency. William Rand was guided that because of this, they needed a new name. We have been told to call them placements and ignitions.
Holy Fire has no lineage. Lineage as it is used with Reiki refers to the physical person who originally channeled the energy. No one originally did this. Therefore, the lineage of Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Ryoho will remains with Usui Sensei. The lineage for Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® will remain with William Lee Rand. But we need to always indicate that the Holy Fire does not have a lineage.